Monday, March 15, 2010

Mr. Lopez

Monday, March 15th, 2010

I woke up early this morning because I had a date with the Ultimate Driving Machine. So, today was the day I was going to get my car fixed at BMW. Where they formally know me as Mr. Lopez. It's really weird to be called that since I barely turn 18 and only refer to older adults as Mr. or Mrs. It just freaky all the way around, a sort of hit of reality that Im getting old.

I drove my car to Van Nuys and Magnolia to the BMW Service Center, left my car around 9 a.m. It is kind of sad, its like leaving your dog at the kennel before you leave to go on a vacation. When you get back you are so excited to go pick it up. But the difference is that I don't have a vacation to look forward to while my car is at the "shelter." So I signed my signature said goodbye to my baby and left to wait at the bus stop for my mom to pick me up.

While I was at the bus stop I finished the song I've been working on for a while. Its been about 4 months now. I should rephrase that sentence actually. I wasn't working on it that whole time but I stopped and now I went back to it and finished what I started. Its a song about Casey and Ari and Shane. Shane is an amazing dancer and is also the new addition to the trinity. Which isnt a trinity now because we have Shane! Besides the point, its a song about them, how we need to stay together through our lives even when we get to the same destination that I know we all will get to.

After that my mom finally picked me up and we went to this house. We've been here for a while and I still haven't gotten a call saying "Mr. Lopez your car is ready." So at this point I'm annoyed and stressed out because I have school at 6:30 (music 111) and it doesn't seem like I'm going to get my car anytime soon. So what do I do? I smoke my last cigarette. Then, what do I do? I drive to go get more cigarettes.

I went to this cigarette place on Moorpark called Discount Cigarettes. My friend Brandy (another close friend of mine, we went through a whole lot of shit but in the end stayed close and that's what's important) was there and we talked for bit with some guys from Champs and went on a "Follow The Leader" trip back to the house where my mom is. We got there, and my mom automatically assumed that Brandy being there was a "secret" plan. But, there wasn't. It actually was a coincidence. If it wasn't a coincidence then I would of called her anyway.

Afterwards, my mother dearest went home, Brandy and I took a quick trip to Mcdonalds where she ordered a "double with no pickles." I don't know why but I found that hilarious. I guess it is the way she said it. We got home. Ate our food while watching American Idol. Then I finally got the "Mr. Lopez, your car is ready" call and my mom took me and I went to pick up my baby. Vacation was over. Got in my car, gave it a little hug and a little tap and said "I Missed You" so sincerely. I then rushed home because I had a quiz to study for and class started in 45 minutes. Now Im about to leave and might stop to see Frankie and Nacolbie. "Are you going to introduce them too?!" Im glad you asked. Frankie also known as Fricker is my beloved friend that I love and cherish with all my heart and Nacolbie/ Kappokie/ Colbie/ Glam.I.Rock. is also another beloved friend of mine and I literally can say its an inspiration just to know her. She is a great artist and will, I repeat, WILL make it big someday very soon. If you want to take a listen to her music go to itunes and just type in Glam.I.Rock.

Thats it for today guys, so Ill see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment