Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Apple Fridays

March 19th, 2010

There isn't much to say about today since I took the opportunity to sleep in while the day passes away. But, what I will talk about is what happened this night. Well, the parts that stuck out most in my memory banks.

According to my memory, my night started in the hallway of Nacolbie's apartment building. Having a good time with Ari, Jovon, and obviously Nacolbie. While everybody was passing a green apple to get a taste of its sour goodness. I prefer red apples over green apples any day, but apples are good either way.

After that, I am pretty sure we went to go get some food for our souls. I don't really remember what our fast food restaurant of choice was but by default I am going to say TacoBell because that is where we usually decide to go.

After that, all four of us took a trip to Casey's because we all wanted to go to the place where land meets water. This place is called the beach. If you didn't know that then... I don't know what you should do, but you should do something. So, we went to Santa Monica beach and sat down in the sand with the wind blowing in our faces while we all exchanged words. At some point, I had to go pee and had to walk a long mile to find a bathroom and ended up just peeing on the sidewalk (I am so classy). I was gone for a while and didn't realize that my phone was on silent so I walked back to find out that they were looking for me and had a bunch of missed calls/texts. I felt bad because I didn't want them to worry like that but damn! I had to urinate really bad.

After the beach, we had to drop off Colbie and Jovon at Colbie's house. When we got there, we said our goodbyes and gave hugs of passion (not kidding at all). After we left, we went back to Casey's house and spent a little over a hour talking and listening to music in Rogue-y (Casey's car) and then went to sleep.

This night was really good and peaceful.

See you next time... =]

No comments:

Post a Comment